Looking to banish that double chin for good? Enter Kybella, the FDA-approved injectable treatment that dissolves unwanted fat beneath the chin. At Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics & Wellness in Aberdeen, we use Kybella to target the submental area, contouring the chin and jawline to create a more defined, youthful appearance.
The Injectable Solution to Submental Fullness
Kybella is an injectable treatment designed to target submental fullness, commonly known as a double chin. The treatment uses deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of fat. Patients typically require multiple treatments a few weeks apart to achieve optimal results. Kybella is a non-surgical alternative to traditional chin liposuction, providing a minimally invasive solution for those seeking a more defined jawline and improved facial profile.
- Double chin (submental fullness)
- Excess fat under the chin
- Lack of definition in the jawline
- Submental fullness due to weight gain or aging
- Overall appearance of the face and neck
Benefits of Kybella:
- Non-surgical treatment option
- FDA-approved for safety and efficacy
- No downtime required
- Gradual and natural-looking results
- Long-lasting reduction of submental fullness
- Can be customized to each patient’s unique needs