Are you tired of stubborn fat around your midsection? FUPA (fat upper pubic area) can be frustrating and difficult to eliminate through diet and exercise alone. At Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics & Wellness in Aberdeen, we offer FUPA surgery to target this area and achieve a more contoured, slimmer appearance. We help you eliminate unwanted fat and achieve a more contoured pubic region.
FUPA: The Fat Upper Pubic Area
FUPA stands for the fat upper pubic area, which refers to the excess fat that accumulates above the pubic bone and below the belly button. This can be a common concern for many people, particularly women who have given birth or individuals who have experienced significant weight gain. FUPA can be difficult to eliminate through diet and exercise alone and often requires medical intervention. At Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics & Wellness, we offer FUPA surgery to target this area and help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
The Appearance of the FUPA
The appearance of the FUPA can vary from person to person, but it is generally characterized by a bulge or excess fat in the area above the pubic bone and below the belly button. This can result in a protruding or sagging appearance, which can be a source of self-consciousness for many individuals. FUPA can be caused by genetics, weight gain, pregnancy, and aging and can be difficult to eliminate through traditional weight loss methods.
FUPA Surgery Corrects:
- Excess fat in the area above the pubic bone and below the belly button
- A protruding or sagging appearance in the midsection
- Self-consciousness or discomfort with the appearance of the FUPA
- Difficulty getting rid of FUPA through traditional weight loss methods
- FUPA caused by genetics, weight gain, pregnancy, or aging
FUPA Vs. Panniculus: Not To Be Confused
It’s important to note that FUPA and panniculus are different. While FUPA refers to excess fat in the area above the pubic bone and below the belly button, panniculus is an overhanging flap of skin and fat that can occur on the lower abdomen.
Panniculus is the result of significant weight loss or multiple pregnancies and requires a different surgical approach than FUPA surgery.
Benefits of FUPA Surgery:
- Targeted fat removal in the FUPA area
- Safe and effective way to achieve a slimmer, more contoured appearance
- Minimal scarring compared to traditional tummy tucks
- Shorter recovery time compared to traditional tummy tucks
- Can be performed on an outpatient basis
- Boost in self-confidence and improved body image
- Permanent results with proper diet and exercise maintenance
Why Choose Dr. Falguni Patel?
If you’re considering FUPA surgery, you want to choose a qualified and experienced surgeon. Dr. Falguni Patel is a board-certified gynecological surgeon with over 15 years of experience performing various surgical procedures, including FUPA surgery. She has been trained by some of the world’s leading physicians in this field and is committed to helping her patients achieve their aesthetic goals safely and effectively. Please schedule an appointment with Dr. Patel to explore your FUPA surgery options in Aberdeen.